Friday, March 6, 2009

can't get enough

It was a such warm week in Denver. It was in the 70's all week and with the intense sun that made it feel much warmer. My little buddy has been waiting for more snow, but since we first came - no dice. We were able to get to the mountains this past week and honestly my kids can't get enough snow!!! I know we are in the honeymoon stages of snow, but we are really having fun. I truly thank God for an opportunity to live in such a gorgeous state!

Little mama giggles at just being near it. We built a little snowman - it looked too pathetic for pictures. I will have to work on my skills with that one!


Little man is enjoying trying out his new snowboard sled-thing. He really wants to be a snowboarder and ya know he is pretty good on his little one.


Some other news, in case you were wondering...
We still have not found our next place, but I know God will provide the right place as we keep looking! I also took my little girl to one of the top allergist groups and we are hopeful as we take a new direction, God will heal her little body. There is much to be grateful for and we are excited with this new chapter God has opened up for us!

4 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

I'm really excited for you guys, Rheada! That is a beautiful state, and I think this is an amazing adventure that you are embarking on as a family! Keep us posted on the allergist.

Emily said...

Your wonderful positive attitude is going to get you through, Rheada. As far as the weather goes... you had a big enough dose of AZ to appreciate the variety in CO for quite awhile :). I better not hear any complaints out of you!!

Dionne Sincire said...

the kids look like they're having a blast! i'm praying for your little girl. my husband has allergies, so i know how miserable it can be when there is no relief in sight. hang in there! :)

Sarah said...

So fun! I'm SO glad you're enjoying it!! :) And I'm so glad you've found a great allergist group ... still praying! :)